|94,000 Seeds per LB
|Mesic to Dry Soils
Sideoats Grama is an intermediate, short native prairie grass found throughout much of the United States. Other than an important grazing specie, this warm season native grass can be used in soil erosion control applications, grazing or as an ornamental native grass.
Star Seed offers several varieties of that will adapt to varying climates and uses.
- Selected for superior germination and establishment characteristics when compared with other sources.
- Butte adapts well in the northern plains
- Outstanding in leafiness, forage production, and vigor.
- El Reno Sideoats Grama ranks well in disease resistance, seed production, and winter hardiness.
- Widely used in range seedings and widely adapted in Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas.