Sativa IMF MAX
PreMix Fungicide & Insecticide Wheat
From seed decay through early season insect and disease protection, Sativa IMF MAX from Nufarm is loaded with three fungicides and imidacloprid insecticide to provide top level performance in wheat and barley.
Key Performance Benefits:
- Protects against seed decay caused by Aspergillus, Penicillium, and other species
- Protects seed and young seedlings against a variety of devastating diseases such as Rhizoctonia, Fusarium, Pythium, root rots and smuts
- Contains imidacloprid for control of aphids, Hessian fly and wireworms
- Systemic activity to give seedlings best chance for a strong start
- Provides more consistent control than conventional mixtures under high disease pressure
- Convenient, easy-to-use red-colored formulation
Premixed Imidaclaprid (hession fly rate) + Tebuconazole + Metalaxyl + Fludioxynyl in red slurry designed to be applied at 5 fluid oz per 100 lbs of seed; alternative to EverGol™ Energy, CruiserMaxx® Vibrance® (CruiserMaxx® and Vibrance® are trademarks of a Syngenta Group Company).