|Plant Height||2 Ft.|
|Seed Count||325,000 Seeds per LB|
|Botanical Name||Coreopsis lanceolata|
|Pollinator Value||Very Good|
Lanceleaf Coreopsis is a perennial wildflower that is found in much of the United States. This intermediate height wildflower is a often found in light, well-drained soils and makes a great choice for landscaping.
- Late spring and summer bloom periods
- Perennial forb that produces a plethora of yellow flowers.
- Very good seedling vigor
- Mature plant height of 2 feet
- Great choice for landscaping and beautification
- Low heat and drought tolerance
- Shallow rooting depth of 6-12 inches
- Prefers light and well-drained soils
Sunshine Annual Wildflower Mix