|Appin, 7 Top
|3 to 5 LBS per Acre
|200,000 Seeds per LB
Call 800-782-7311 for availability and pricing.
Forage Turnips are an annual brassica crop that has a significantly higher proportion of leaf yield compared to other turnips and with higher digestibility.
- Turnips have a much higher ratio of leaf to root than purple top turnips
- Planting dates of July to early September
- Monostand seeding rate 5 LBS per acre at a depth of 1/4 to 1/2 inch
- High yielding and high quality forage qualities
- Intended for grazing and are an excellent choice for forage for deer
- High seedling vigor and fast establishment
- For extended grazing, plant in early to mid-summer