|40-60 LBS per Acre
|18,000 Seeds per LB
Buckwheat is an annual broadleaf forb that is used to improve soil phosphorus availability, loosen surface soil, and attract beneficial insects. It can produce exceptional yields of nectar and pollen for bees and other pollinators, producing a strong flavored dark honey.
- Has exceptional seedling vigor
- Optimum planting dates are April and late July to early August
- Optimum seeding rate of 12 pounds per acre for cover crop or pollinator attraction
- Seeding rates of up to 30 LBS per acre for weed suppression
- Optimum planting depth is 1 inch